Today I decided to surprise you all with a post! I’ve been nominated for two awards today by two amazing gals – Grace and Nivi! If you don’t know who they are, pop over to their blog & give them a follow! Thank you so much girls for nominating me!
Grace has been such a doll and nominated me for the Liebster Award.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
1. If money was no object and you could pick anywhere in the world to live, where would it be and why?
London! I had to do a project once at school on a country and London was my assigned country. I’ve fallen in love with the city! The buildings, food, weather, everything I learned while studying, it’s amazing! And I can’t forget about their gorgeous accent!
2. What’s your most favourite makeup brand?
Oh man, this is so hard.. I don’t know who to say. I love so many makeup brands, lol but if I really had to choose, I’d have to say Anastasia Beverly Hills. I love their products so much! Their formula and pigmentation in all their products is perfect! They’ve never let me down!
3. 3 things you can’t leave your house without?
Phone & purse, obviously and sunglasses!
4. Favourite item you own?
Uhm, I don’t really know. If we’re talking makeup, my favourite is my Modern Renaissance Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills!
5. Dogs or Cats?
Both! I can’t choose, sorry!
6. Do you prefer staying up late or waking up early?
Staying up late! I love nighttime so much, it’s so quiet and peaceful and there’s just something about being awake while the rest of the world is asleep, if that makes sense?
7. Favourite form of social media?
I’d have to say Pinterest & Twitter. I find myself on them all the time.
8. What’s your go-to summer accessory?
Sunglasses! I am the biggest sunglasses addict! I have so many pairs and can’t ever leave my house without them!
9. Favourite memory from your childhood?
I don’t have one, sorry!
10. Why did you choose/decide to start blogging?
I’ve always loved watching youtube but never felt comfortable to start my own channel. I had so much makeup and so many opinions about them but no one to share them with. I decided to start a blog because I’m better at writing than talking and started to write about makeup, then included lifestyle and fitness shortly after and never thought or expected to see so many of you love my content!
11. What was the last thing that made you smile?
Seeing my pizza heading towards me for dinner tonight. Literally.
And that is it for the Liebster Award! Again, thank you Grace for nominating me!
I won’t be tagging anyone in either awards, but if you want to answer these yourself, you’re more than welcome too!
The Sunshine Blogger Award
The gorgeous Nivi nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award!
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
1. What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
Most Favourite – The community! The blogging community is so amazing and it makes me so happy to be apart of it!
The Least – Probably when you get ignored by another blogger when you comment on their post.
2. Makeup or food?
Makeup! I’m not much of a ‘foodie’ (don’t hate me)
3. A happy memory.
I guess it was the first time I met my bf. We met on Facebook through mutual friends and hadn’t met yet. (i know, I know, I was crazy!) I got off the train and seen him straight away but he hadn’t seen me, but when he did, the biggest, most gorgeous smile spread across his face and I can’t tell you how many butterflies that gave me. I still get butterflies just thinking about it!
4. Which country are you from? and one thing you like about your country?
I live in Australia and one thing I love about here, is the amazing history Australia has and being able to say that I am a true-born Australian.
5. What are your hobbies?
Makeup, reading, writing and shopping!
6. Four things you can’t leave home without.
Phone, purse, sunglasses and lipstick.
7. Any suggestions for my blog?
Your blog is perfectly amazing already gorgeous!
8. What is your relationship status?
Taken, and have been for 5 and a half years!
9. What motivates you?
My dreams. Thinking about what I want my future to be always motivates me to keep going.
10. What gets on your nerves?
This is so hard because there are so many things that get on my nerves. People who tailgate or don’t use their indicator really get on my nerves!
11. What is the main reason for you blogging?
I discuss this question on my Liebster Award above if you want to go read it!
If you liked reading this post, please give it a thumbs up! If you want to stay updated with me, please subscribe to my blog – I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6am AEST. 🙂
Until next time,
FOLLOW ME ON:
PR Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org