I am so sorry I didn’t post a blog post on Monday or yesterday to make up for it, I’ve been in a little rut but I have pulled myself out of it! Today there will be TWO posts going up, this one and another one later on, just to make up for the no post on Monday.
This post will be my June goals which yes I know, I am a little late for it as we are already halfway through the month, but I really wanted to share them with you so, here we are.
My goals will be personal ones and blogging ones so if you want to know what they are, please keep on reading. 🙂
I’m going to start off with some of my personal goals first!
- Get back to the gym – I have taken a month off from going to the gym and I feel ready to head back, which today was my first day back. I want to aim to go to the gym 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes. I have decided I won’t be writing about my weight loss journey, I want to achieve this in silence with only myself knowing how I am going (except for my bf obviously) and I hope this doesn’t upset you guys. This is a major goal for me and this time I want to do it right. You will obviously see my progress one day, but for now, only I will.
- Focus on my own happiness, goals and be more kind and generous – This is another big goal for me as I always listen to other people and never to myself which results in me not achieving something I wanted, being unhappy or both. I tend to worry about others happiness no matter how it will affect me and I want to try to change that. Being more kind and generous is just another thing I want to work on. This is not saying I’m not kind or generous, but you can never have a limit for that kind of thing. I love-making people happy, because it does make me happy.
- Stick to my money spending rule – I’m pretty sure I mentioned this rule in one of my posts but I have set myself a money spending rule where every pay I am allowed to buy myself ONE high-end product and ONE drugstore product and that’s it. I want to stick to the rule so I have made it a goal for me. While on the subject of money, I also want to put at least $50-$100 in my savings every pay.
Moving on to my goals for my blog!
- Reach 3,600 views – Recently I achieved 3000 views on my blog and I am so happy! I would love it if I could reach 3,600 views before June is over. I also wouldn’t mind reaching 480 followers!
- Keep posting 3 days a week – I have been so good with keeping my 3 day posting going except this week, but I won’t get upset over it as everyone needs a break at some point. However, I would love to keep going with it so I have made it a goal to keep posting 3 days a week for you guys.
- Interact more – I do my best to interact with all of you everyday but sometimes life gets in the way of that. That doesn’t mean I don’t read your posts, I do. I usually like to sit down with breakfast every morning and catch up on all of your blog posts, so if I like a post of yours that was posted over 16 hours ago, it’s just me catching up on your posts. I don’t like reading anything on my phone before bed, I usually just watch house of cards or read a book before bed.
- Focus on more reviews and hauls – I recently put a toll post on twitter asking you guys if you want more reviews/haul posts on my blog or more makeup tutorials and a lot of you guys voted reviews and hauls, which is actually okay with me as I don’t wear a full face of makeup like, hardly ever. I have heaps of products I want to review for you so I want to focus more on those posts, with a little makeup tutorial post here and there.
That is all for my June goals post! Again, I apologize for no post on Monday but there will be another post up today so keep an eye out for that!
If you liked reading this post, please give it a like! And let me know your June goals in the comments below!
If you want to stay updated with me, please subscribe to my blog – I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8am AEST. 🙂
Until next time,
FOLLOW ME ON: